17th Annual Rochester Ride for Missing Children Photos 2015 Photos 2016
When: Friday, May 19, 2017
Check-In begins at 6:45am
Opening Ceremony begins at 7:20am
The Ride departs at 8:00am
*NEW 50 mile option - return to TSE from lunch stop!
Full Century - Riders return to TSE at 5:20pm
Where: Total Sports Experience - 880 Elmgrove Rd., Rochester, NY 14624
How: To participate as a Rider, you must be willing and capable of making several commitments, including:
- Participate in, train for, and ride in the 100-mile Ride for Missing Children at a pace of
14 – 17 mph (on the flats). 50 mile ride option also available - Ride with the group until the lunch stop and then we transport you & your bike back to TSE.
- Help NCMEC in our mission in promoting awareness of the plight of all missing and exploited children and the need for child safety and abduction prevention education.
Support the mission of NCMEC-NY by raising a minimum of $300. If you recruit another rider you both pledge $250 each. Please use this Pledge Form for off-line donations.
All pledge money is due by May 17, 2017.
NEW RIDERS: If you are "new" to the Ride for Missing Children, you must complete a minimum of 2 Orientation Rides to be certified to ride. Orientation Ride Schedule. Orientation rides are provided to educate riders on how to ride safely in a group. Endurance training should be done on the riders own time.
Note: Support vehicles are available all day if a rider is unable to complete all 100 miles.
*For more information on the Ride please refer to our Rider Manual.
Download registration form
*Must complete Waiver too: Adult or CHILD
TEAM REGISTRATION ON-LINE
- A Captain must come in and register using the Team Captain Register Now button and create the Team
- The captain will be registered for the team during the team creation process.
- Once the captain has created the team name and has registered, they must notify each member of their team to come into Active and register as a part of their team.
- Each member who is notified that their team has been created can then come into the main registration page, click the “Register Now” button as a Team Member.
- Select their team from the drop down menu and complete their registration.
Reciprocal rider: If you have participated in another RFMC this year you are eligible to ride for a reciprocal rider fee of $50.